Territory Manager MVNO Europe
Dimelo is a cloud software company, offering entreprise customers digital customer engagement solutions, to efficiently manage customer interactions on social, mobile and digital channels.
Dimelo clients benefit from reduced cost of customer care and measurably increased customer satisfaction and brand equity.
More than 100 clients use our applications as part of their digital transformation strategies (Orange, Canal+, Bouygues Telecom, BNP Paribas, Axa, Allianz, Proximus, RWE, Deutsche Bahn, etc.). Our competitors include Lithium Technologies, Conversocial, Genesys and Salesforce.com.
We are recruiting a young and talented Sales Executive for developing business in the TMT vertical (Technology - Media - Telecom) across Europe. We have a particular focus on MVNOs.
The job is based in Paris for the first 18-months. Relocation in Western Europe is possible as a second step.
We expect you to:
- define the business plan on this sector, according to general management guidelines,
- find and close sales opportunities with new clients or existing accounts,
- network and partner with consulting firms, IT/ integrators and BPOs who have an existing clientele Dimelo is interested in dealing with,
- detect and qualify the needs of your contacts,
- present our customer interaction platform in sales meetings or RFPs,
- lead negotiations on project costs and scope with the clients’ representatives (LOB, IT, procurement…),
- own and maintain business management processes (forecasts, quantitative follow up, reporting, planning, budget management, profitability),
- manage presales and subcontractors activities when applicable,
- optimize all aspects of sales activities from pitches to contracts
- ensure a smooth transition to product and service delivery teams
- identify marketing and communication opportunities, be proactive and take relevant initiatives,
- generate structured insights regarding the market situation and the market needs,
- provide product team with customer feedback on marketing mix (product, place, price, promotion).
- You are a success-driven sales professional,
- You have 5+ years of working experience in Sales activities in a B2B high tech company selling to enterprise customers, ideally in a software company,
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding of the CRM / Customer Service / Contact Center industry,
- You have experience in solution selling, and you have the ability to demonstrate value to senior management,
- You know how to adapt to your audience and communicate the right messages at the right time,
- You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- You're communicating with great clarity and enthusiasm in several languages (written/oral),
- You understand well the current challenges of B2C organizations facing a massive change in the behaviour of their customers,
- You have a structured way of thinking, with analytics and synthesis capabilities.
- Full proficiency in English, strong command of French appreciated
- Able to travel across Europe within short notice,
- Extensive contact network in MNO/MVNO world is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM